Training Contract Advice and Coaching
It's easy to surf the web and research the firms you are applying to, gaining some insight into their training contract selection processes. Candidates rarely fail because they knew too little about a solicitors firm or hadn't thought through the type of questions they would be asked. You don't need a coach for that.
It's All About Positioning and Performance
To be selected for interview your application needs to 'stand out from the crowd'. And it's a very big crowd. This means you need to know how to position yourself in the best possible light, effectively deploying your unique assets and experiences.
And on the day that matters, whether it be at an assessment centre or a partner interview, you need to be in high performance mode. Firing on all cylinders, possessing and communicating confidence, maintaining focus and clarity, deploying congruent body language, whilst being engaging. This is something that most senior lawyers and judges struggle with when applying for silk and judicial appointment and it is the biggest challenge for training contract applicants who have strong applications but perform badly on the day.
Designed With input From Partners at 5 Major Law Firms
When creating our programme, we obtained the input from partners involved in the recruitment process from 5 leading law firms (including Magic Circle and High Street Legal Aid). Our intensive and challenging coaching will help you
- Ensure your applications "stand out from the crowd" and position you in the best possible light.
- Craft the key messages you need to deliver in interview, irrespective of the questions you are asked.
Be Coached By Experienced Lawyers
Our team of experienced coaches have several decades of practical experience as lawyers and have coached hundreds of training contract applicants.
"The techniques I learned during my coaching session not only ensured I secured my training contract, but have proved extremely useful during presentations I have subsequently had to make. I never realised how little I knew about communication and performance until the session"
Awarded training contract by 'Magic Circle firm' 2012
Our 2 hour intensive training contract interview coaching session will prepare you for the toughest interviews and includes:
- Structured discussion about your past experience and forthcoming interviews.
- Advanced performance and communication techniques.
- Full mock interview and de-brief (this will last about an hour and a half to two hours and you will receive a copy of your interview). This mock interview is extremely challenging and uses questions typically asked by solicitor firms during training contract interviews.
- Feedback on both the content of your answers and your delivery, including body language and communication style
For information on our fees click here
Call 020 7549 3606 for a no commitment discussion with us or email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org