Bespoke Leadership Development for Lawyers
Communication skills are essential prerequisites for professional and personal success,
especially in the legal world where competition for business and clients is intense.
Our bespoke workshops can combine JAT’s performance coaching , 360 feedback and Lumina Spark, a highly effective, next generation personal profiling tool which is currently being used by a raft of global organisations, including White & Case, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Guardian Media Group and Harvard Business.
We raise awareness of individual leaders’ strengths and challenges and give clear, practical advice for potential development.
We demonstrate practical techniques for ‘speed-reading’ others in order to build better rapport and relationships. We increase participants’ awareness of the importance of adapting their communication style for different personalities, in order to better persuade and to be able to work well with different personality types and to work in (or lead) projects/ teams more effectively, even when under pressure.
We look at the strengths and challenges of the leadership team as a whole and can provide a
Leadership development plan that is set within the context of your organisations strategy, so that individuals and groups are clear about the part their leadership plays in meeting wider goals.
Program Tools and Activities
- 360 feedback from a range of stakeholders for individual leaders, or the team as a whole.
- Team workshop introducing Lumina Spark terminology, theory and participants’ personalised 38 page Lumina Spark personal profiles and team profile.
- Goal setting and post programme action plan.
- Team communication strategy
- Leadership development plan.
- Expert input and individual coaching.
Call 020 7549 3606 for a no commitment discussion with one of the partners or email Jenny at email@example.com