The JAC application form presents a challenge in terms of substance and style. When it comes to substance, applicants must demonstrate how you meet the JAC's qualities and abilities with strong, relevant examples that are correctly drafted. Knowing what is a good example is not always obvious. The 'style' challenge relates to cramming in several examples (which need to be crafted in the right way) into boxes of 250 words.
We take the pain out of the application process and over the course of several short advice calls ensure you end up with an application form that is properly drafted with strong examples.
When it comes to judicial interviews, so many lawyers go from 'warriors in the courtroom' to 'worriers'. They find that the same skills, qualities and abilities that have served them well for decades suddenly abandon them. This is simply because the interviewee often has limited interview experience and is outside their 'comfort zone' with something personal invested in the outcome with the questions being about them rather than their client.
Our advanced interview coaching prepares applicants for the toughest interviews. In a single, intensive session we
- Help you identify potential challenges you may face and appropriate solutions.
- Provide you with science based tools and strategies to ensure you go into your JAC selection day feeling confident and focused.
- Advise you on how to ensure you convey 'judicial presence'.
- Conduct a realistic, tough mock interview deploying the type of questions interviewees typically face,
- Provide feedback on both the substance of your answers and how you came across.
We also provide advice on how to effectively deal with JAC role plays and situational questioning.
Call 020 7549 3606 for a no commitment discussion with one of the partners or email Jenny at email@example.com
Appointments until 8pm weekdays subject to availability
We always go the extra mile for our clients because your world is our world.