Advocacy Skills For Lawyers
Delivered by experienced advocates who are communication and performance experts.
Effective advocacy skills are essential for lawyers, especially those involved in litigation. Utilising the tools and techniques used by experienced barristers and litigators, this practical, intensive and engaging workshop will build participants’ confidence and advocacy skills to enable them to:
- Effectively examine a witness in-chief
- Effectively cross-examine a witness
- To develop participants’ confidence and questioning skills (use of open and closed questions).
- To develop participants’ skills of factual/legal analysis and their development of a persuasive case theory.
- To provide knowledge, skills and techniques for planning, structuring and delivering an effective examination-in-chief and cross-examination.
Through the programme participants will:
- Gain awareness of their own advocacy style, their strengths and weaknesses, and how to develop key areas for immediate impact.
- Plan and structure an effective examination-in-chief and cross-examination.
- Examine and cross-examine a witness confidently and effectively.
For information on fees click here
To make an appointment or discuss how we can help email Jenny at email@example.com